[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-kde] kmail: How to restart configuration from scratch?
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:03:39 +0000
I created a new user and transferred all my data to it. it gave me a clean
config all round and made the desktop more efficient.

regards

Ian

On Thursday 03 Nov 2011 11:08:51 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Since switching between kmail1 and kmail2 several times, it looks like
my configuration is not clean and I see strange effects. So, I'd like to
start from scratch.

Could anybody advise me which files and directories to delete?

Andreas