[opensuse] Feedback Please - Toshiba NB550D / AMD C50 / OpenSuSE
Hi, folks,

Anyone have any experience, both good and bad, with Toshiba NB550D and OpenSuSE (or any other AMD C50 equipped notebook)?

Toshiba NB550D equipped with AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50 CPU with AMD Radeon HD 6250 Graphics, The last option is very attractive since it allows to smoothly play HD video.

I googled various forums, and its seems there is a problems with suspend/wake-up (freezes) on Ubuntu. Does the same problem present with OpenSuSE?

Additionally, I would like to ask if HDMI output is working properly when running under Linux.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Andrei