Re: [opensuse] Error message in pop-up
  • From: Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 22:38:26 -0500
On 11/01/2011 09:25 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 01/11/11 22:42, Duaine Hechler wrote:
Every so often this message (expanded) keeps popping up.

Where is this coming from ?

Signature verification for Repository download.opensuse.org-packages failed

Thanks, Duaine

It comes from the package manager, there is nothing you can do. it is
kinda a race condition, sometimes repository signatures are not in sync
in all servers, it usually goes away.
Yeah, I can understand if I was doing anything with the software. I'm not doing
anything - not even in Yast ?

Is there some sort of automatic checker running (that I don't have turned off ?)

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ