Re: [opensuse] Basic learning tutorials query
Tony Alfrey said the following on 11/01/2011 10:35 AM:
Linux Tyro wrote:
... But what I wanted to know like:

how Linux (in fact, 'openSUSE' works), what is directory structure and
how it is working, how various tasks are handles in Linux,
etc...etc... but from the scratch level.

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596007607.do

+1

In fact there are many O'Reilly books on Linux and computing I'd
recommend for beginners. The Bash book is pretty high on my recommended
list.

Tyro: this is DEFINITELY a situation where you need on of those books;
its too large a question for this list and probably too tiring to spend
time googling and reading on the web. Its also a situation where HAVING
a working Linux installation to try out is going to be of more use than
anything we can talk about here.
--
"To ask the right question is already half the solution of a problem".
-- Carl Jung.