Re: [opensuse] signature assistance needed for Thunderbird
C. van Nidek said the following on 10/31/2011 11:00 AM:
What I would like to get is something that captures the signature output
from the bash file and add it to the email.

Have the output of your script directed to named pipe
That looks like a file

I mentioned the Old Perl Camel Book had such an example.
The code is still out there ....

http://theory.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/perl/pod/perlipc/named_pipes.html

Have people done that with the shell?
I'm sure they have ... with bash

--
The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if
there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing