[opensuse] KMail2 eats my new messages.
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 16:46:25 +0700
Since today a half way normal functioning from my kmail makes it possible to
read messages in the inbox and other folders but I found out that not all
messages were sorted into their designated folders.
Just three mails from the suse list showed in the inbox and were then filtered
into the suse folder, at least that is what i thought. They are not there but
if
I go to the inbox with midnight commander those suse mails are in the new list
together with a mail which I have read.
At the same time synchronizing the inbox folder takes very long.
The functioning of my kmail today started after I e,tied 161 messages in new,
all messages which I already read and deleted.
Is there something broken with the message filtering?

--
Linux User 183145 using LXDE and KDE4 on a Pentium IV ,