Re: [opensuse] Re: [open OFF LIST suse] Can I ask something...?
On Saturday, October 29, 2011 04:40:30 PM Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
I think what is trying to be said here is do as much research as
possible before coming and asking a question.

Hi Mike,

I'm afraid that own research without some experience is not an easy task.
How to know that information is obsolete?

What do you use to filter obsolete and irrelevant articles and messages?
Your and other people answers can help to create some wiki article that will
help people without any experience to actually use Google.

--
Regards,
Rajko