Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:01:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Saturday, 2011-10-29 at 15:05 +0530, Linux Tyro wrote:

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thus you should support Evergreen, the long term support of openSUSE (still
experimental)

Experimental... in sense of it being active?

Because it is experimental. They are trying to see if they can do it.

Can you please let me know the meaning of 'rolling release'. Thx.

Updating continuously, there are no versions. You always have the latest version of everything.