Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:47:24 Felix Miata wrote:
On 2011/10/28 14:26 (GMT-0400) John Andersen composed:
I would rather it had a name like "Bullet Proof" than "evergreen", the
latter suggest immature to the english speaker, or at least the paranoid
english speaker. ;-)

Dunno who taught you your English, but it's my only language, and to me
evergreen means perennially green and _live_, like such coniferous trees as
pine, sequoia, cypress & fir. Evergreen seems like an apt name for a LTS
distro to me.

You're right, but I think you missed the pun - ever=always,
green=immature/inexperienced. :-)