Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?
On 2011/10/28 14:26 (GMT-0400) John Andersen composed:

I would rather it had a name like "Bullet Proof" than "evergreen", the latter
suggest
immature to the english speaker, or at least the paranoid english speaker. ;-)

Dunno who taught you your English, but it's my only language, and to me evergreen means perennially green and _live_, like such coniferous trees as pine, sequoia, cypress & fir. Evergreen seems like an apt name for a LTS distro to me.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/