Re: [opensuse] Can I ask something...?

On 10/28/2011 11:29 AM, Linux Tyro wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I am very new here and beginner in Linux too. Can I suggest/ask
something regarding openSUSE...? I consider it good to ask first for
it since openSUSE says it is an open project, so I am asking.

Well,

Welcome to openSUSE.

This might help you to get a feel for how things work on our mailing lists.

Generally, and this applies to IRC as well, do not ask to ask. Rather, just send your question (with reasonably appropriate subject line) to the list.

HTH,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx