[opensuse] Avahi zeroconf
One of my users is trying to get a USB headphone set working on a box
running the latest OpenSUSE.

He's getting the following error message:

"The Avahi Zeroconf service is not running. Please make sure that Avahi is
installed and activated before starting the PulseAudio Device Chooser".

I have no experience with Avahi, any idea what I need to do to get this
working for him? The avahi-daemon service is running but avahi-dnsconfd is
not, is that significant? I can't start it in any case, the error in the
logs is:

avahi-daemon: dbus_bus_request_name(): Connection ":1.1245" is not allowed
to own the service "org.freedesktop.Avahi" due to security policies in the
configuration file.

Thanks

Mark