Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird-problem
Am 24.10.2011 22:46, schrieb John Andersen:
On 10/24/2011 12:40 PM, Dennis Leyendecker wrote:
Hello all,

I´m using thunderbird and I´m using e-mail alias. Like this one, which
is showing you kdl@xxxxxxxxxx whereas I´m sending from a Hotmail-adress.

This is normally working fine, so I want to do the same for my @o.o
adress.

You´ve got the account settings in thunderbird.
I changed the e-mailadress from my hotmail one to my o.o one.
I did the same with this mail adress. Here it working fine, whereas my
on my o.o one the hotmail-adress is still shown.

Do you know a solution?

thanks a lot in advance,

--kdl

Your message is not clear about where it is that "hotmail-adress is
still shown.",
Where is this shown. In your outgoing mail or in your settings, where?

On each account you can set return address.
Also scroll down to the bottom and set up multiple outgoing smtp
servers, and then
associate each with a different account so that outbound will always use
the correct
smtp server.

You can also have several identities per account in Thunderbird. And as
John wrote I'm not sure what you actually did but in general I don't see
a problem with what you trying to achieve.

Wolfgang