Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird-problem
On 10/24/2011 12:40 PM, Dennis Leyendecker wrote:
Hello all,

I´m using thunderbird and I´m using e-mail alias. Like this one, which is
showing you kdl@xxxxxxxxxx whereas I´m sending from a Hotmail-adress.

This is normally working fine, so I want to do the same for my @o.o adress.

You´ve got the account settings in thunderbird.
I changed the e-mailadress from my hotmail one to my o.o one.
I did the same with this mail adress. Here it working fine, whereas my on my
o.o one the hotmail-adress is still shown.

Do you know a solution?

thanks a lot in advance,

--kdl

Your message is not clear about where it is that "hotmail-adress is still
shown.",
Where is this shown. In your outgoing mail or in your settings, where?

On each account you can set return address.
Also scroll down to the bottom and set up multiple outgoing smtp servers, and
then
associate each with a different account so that outbound will always use the
correct
smtp server.