[opensuse] Re: Web design problems
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:49:23 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:01:29 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:

On Wednesday, October 19, 2011 08:16:25 PM Jim Henderson wrote:
That is a much better place (or the project list would be, too, for
that matter - perhaps highlighting Robert's discussion point on the
project list)

As Robert already started general discussion about improvements we can
use that to add ideas, but when general part is done there further
discussion related to web presence should happen on opensuse-web.

As mentioned I Robert's email, wiki list should be merged to web list,
to put together all people that know something about web. Wiki list
served fine when wiki was the only type of web presence, now it is just
standing in the way.

Sounds good, thanks. :)

Jim

--