Re: [SOLVED] [opensuse] OpenSuSE 11.4 vlan with module e1000e system HANGS

Il 19/10/2011 15.49, Claudio Prono ha scritto:
Hello all,

Today, working with my Firewall and adding vlans, the system hangs
completely after a while. Removing the Vlans, all is working as usual.

I have found a thread with a problem similar to mine, here:

http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/network-internet/455938-opensuse-11-4-vlan-vs-e1000e-system-hangs.html

But i don't see any solution. Similarly to that thread, my network card
is an Intel Gigabit.

Any solution to that ?

Cordially,

Claudio Prono.

Ok now works. The problem is only on the Kernel-Desktop. Using the
Kernel-default solves the problem.

Cheers,

Claudio

Claudio Prono OPST
System Developer
Gsm: +39-349-54.33.258
@PSS Srl Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via Santorelli, 15 Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10095 Grugliasco (TO) ITALY http://atpss.net/disclaimer