Re: [opensuse] Re: private repositories
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chuck Davis wrote:

Is there an article explaining how to set up a repository system for
group of users so that only one (the server) machine has to access
the
standard repositories? I've spent some time on Google but have not
found such instructions. Thanks in advance for direction to a link.

Can't provide a link, but I do this by letting squid cache all repo
access. One of these days I'll post a howto.

David Rankin has a howto published at his website I'm almost positive. It
might be a little old, but hopefully it would be a great start.

Hopefully he will chime in here with a link.

If so, it be a nice contribution of someone to move it to the opensuse wiki.

Greg
Adding David Rankin in cc: