[opensuse] Re: Web design problems
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:51:24 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:32:14 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

On 2011/10/17 22:03 (GMT) Jim Henderson composed:

I'm not a CSS expert by any stretch, so if we have someone who knows
how to fix it in the actual CSS (Felix, perhaps?)

Normally I could and would like to help, but the complexity of its 155k
weight puts it well beyond my capability or interest. 155k is roughly 5X
the most CSS any site ought to need, and probably requires someone
completely devoted to the task to understand and manage. IMO, starting
from scratch is most likely appropriate here.

Perhaps the thing to do would be to start from scratch then, perhaps
propose a set of CSS that has a similar look/feel but without the
accessibility issues?

That would really help get things moving forward, I think - Rajko, what
do you think?

Jim

--
Jim Henderson