[opensuse] Re: Web design problems [was: Re: help forum no help getting printer to print]
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:50:09 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:53:23 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:

On Monday, October 17, 2011 05:03:31 PM Jim Henderson wrote:

(I guess I'm asking 'do we have a staging server?')

Not really.
There is, but it is not accessible from outside of corporate network.

Also, there are plans to move services hosted by Novell to SUSE, which
is what I'm waiting for. Currently, even low hanging fruits are waiting
to be fixed.

I know that's been the case for a while - really since ACS took over the
IS&T side of things (in some cases - not sure if that's entirely the
issue for the SUSE side of things).

Does this plan to move services involve relocating some from the US to
Germany, that you're aware of?

Jim
--
Jim Henderson