[opensuse] BURG rpm
  • From: Valerio Mariani <valerio.mariani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:31:29 +0200
Dear All,
I would like to try and install BURG on my machine. To that end, I am looking
for a source rpm package of BURG. It doesn't mater if it is not the latest
version, I just want to take a look at the spec file and use it to build mine.

I found no trace of a BURG rpm either in the normal repository or the Build
Service. I was wondering if someone can provide me with one. Even if it's not
an OpenSUSE ntaive package (say, it comes from Fedora or Mandriva), I would
still be happy.

Of course once I finish my work I will make the rpm available to anyone on the
Build Service. Can someone help me, please?

Valerio