Re: [opensuse] Evolution 3.0.3 buggy (?)
On Fri 14 Oct 2011 at 13:10:12 (-0300 UTC) Marco Calistri wrote:

Hi,

It seems Evolution 3.0.3 is suffering of a bug when you are attempting
to write a new email: the draft window is opened and randomly during
your writing you can notice a message asking for save draft, descart
changes or keep writing.

This is first time I get this issue and it appears both with Gnome3 and
LXDE.

Dunno if it is an isolated problem on my system or someone else noticed it.

I'm using openSUSE 11.4 x86_64.

Cheers,

Marco

Dears,

Please ignore my report above: it was undoubtedly a local problem
probably due a bad closing of Evolution itself or even of the entire
system since after rebooting (I need to fscking) Evolution back working
correctly.

Cheers,

Marco