[opensuse] autofs issues
Hey guys,

I want to automount the /usr/local directory from my fileserver (SLES
11 SP1) on my desktop (OpenSUSE 11.4).

This is the /etc/exports file on server1:

/usr/local xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(rw,sync)

This is the /etc/auto.master on desktop1:

#+auto.master
/usr/local /etc/auto.local --timeout=300 --ghost

And the /etc/auto.local file on desktop1:
* -fstype=nfs,rw,nosuid,soft server1.where.ever:/usr/local

But I cannot cd into anything under /usr/local after restarting all
the daemons, I just get 'No such file or directory'.

Where am I going wrong? I don't use LDAP. The autofs RPM is
autofs-5.0.3-89.12.1

Thanks,

Mark