Re: [opensuse] dovecot + sieve + vacation message + user managed?
On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 11:04 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 14.10.2011 10:29, schrieb Per Jessen:
I have working setup with dovecot, sieve etc - vacation/out-of-office
messages are also working very well. If you have a similar setup, how
did you enable the end-user to manage his/her own vacation/ooo message?
(text + timespan).
on a similar system which I control the users can use Horde/Ingo or
Open-Xchange to manage that.

On my Cyrus IMAP instance users also use Horde/Ingo. It works really
well.

<http://www.horde.org/apps/ingo/>
<http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/>
<http://www.opengroupware.us/>