Re: [opensuse] RE: Libreoffice - html and the Changeby Meta tag
On Wednesday 12 October 2011 16.45:59, Duaine Hechler wrote:
How can I stop the adding of the CHANGEBY every time I edit an html file ?

Edit it using a program that is made for editing html (there are several) or
use a simple editor (like kwrite, that has beautiful code-highliting) and a
browser to see the results.

OpenOffice or LibreOffice are simply not very useful for html editing...

Daniel

erotic nudes: http://www.guapamania.com