Re: [opensuse] Confused by K-9 on android
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 15:29:53 +0200
On Sunday 09 October 2011 08:49:58 Greg Freemyer wrote:
All,

Very intentional top-post.

In K-9 I created the below email as a response to a question on the factory
list. (I only use K-9 for posting to mailing lists, so not that often.)

In K-9's email listing, the below appears as one e-mail and all is good.

But when I change to the google provided gmail app, the below shows up as 3
different emails. The first has about a third of the below edited in.
Then the second has that third, plus a third more. And the third one is
the below final email.

I only hit send once and again, K-9 shows it as only one email.

I'm guessing k-9 saves your email as a draft as you type. There are multiple
complaints on the web about k-9's handling of email drafts

Anders