Re: [opensuse] Web design problems [was: Re: help forum no help getting printer to print]
On Friday, October 07, 2011 10:56:25 PM Jim Henderson wrote:

I guess the underlying question then becomes who is responsible for
maintaining the CSS.

We all :)
Which as usually converts to no one.

CBoltz is trying to initiate some activity for the wiki CSS, which will make
css file even bigger, but pages will be more uniform. Response is not
inspiring and that is his second attempt to improve wiki templates/css.

I don't live from any web or IT related activity, so I can't be effective as
people that do that for living. On things that I can't give a patch, which is
majority, I file a bug report with enough details to reproduce. After some
time and few answers that are looking for someone else to jump in, I got tired
even from reporting.

In this list I see a lot of people willing to help and not too many with
skills:
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/groups/14751/wiki-maintainers/
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Wiki_team#Members

--