Re: [opensuse] web site bug 646418
On 2011/10/07 22:17 (GMT-0500) Malcolm composed:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 22:39:12 -0400 Felix Miata wrote:

As an aside to your issue, you do realize that the forums have nntp
access, so this could be used as an alternative?

1-I had no idea. It's good to know, even though it's been a lot of years since I started using SUSE and participating in openSUSE mailing lists.

2-I don't go to the forums to search for answers, much less participate. I was looking for a print problem solution, and that's where Google sent me, a common result of Googling for solutions to openSUSE problems, a near opposite of the openSUSE mailing list archives.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/