Re: [opensuse] 11.4 - who broke apache? Invalid command 'SSLEngine'?
On 07/10/11 01:00, David C. Rankin wrote:
All,

Just went to fire up apache on the laptop and got the following:

[22:48 alchemy:/home/david] # rcapache2 start
Starting httpd2 (prefork) Syntax error on line 48 of
/etc/apache2/vhosts.d/vhost-ssl.conf:
Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

The command line was:
/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf -DSSL

failed

Hmm... worked find 3 days ago... I haven't had time to dig into it
yet, but I thought I would check if anyone else has seen this behavior?
I've done package updates, but no config changes, so I'm not sure what's

mod ssl is not loaded ... a2enmod ssl and restart apache.