[opensuse] Automount a home directory using LDAP/Kerberos/NFS4
Hello!

I'm currently trying to get the aoutomount-feature on opensuse 11.4 running.
LDAP/Kerberos/NFS4 is running fine, but unfortunately I cant get the aoutomount
running.

Whenever automunt runs, I get the following error:

"Syntax error in map near [ home -fstype=nfs4 herkules.test.com: ]"

In LDAP I have set the entries below - unfortunately I can't find a good
documentation. Any suggestions?

dn: ou=autofs,dc=test,dc=com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: autofs

dn: nisMapName=auto.master,ou=autofs,dc=test,dc=com
objectClass: nisMap
nisMapName: auto.master

dn: cn=home,nisMapName=auto.master,ou=autofs,dc=test,dc=com
objectClass: nisObject
cn: home
nisMapEntry: -fstype=nfs4 herkules.test.com:/home
nisMapName: auto.master

Best regards,
Johannes
--