[opensuse] cinelerra on 11.4 won't render though ffmpeg pipe. Work OK with mpeg2enc pipe??
Guys,

I'm having problems with cinelerra. I have a simple 8 second sequence of 4 images I need to render. Cinelerra will not render with ffmpeg, but the mpeg2enc pipe works -- what gives?

The error I get is something like:

int YUVStream:: write_frame(uint8_t**):write_frame() failed:system error (failed read/write)

Here is a screenshot of the error (yep, full host.domain info this time :)

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/suse/bugs/114/cinelerra/yumstream-write-error.jpg

The setting for the render are:

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/suse/bugs/114/cinelerra/render-settings.jpg

and the setting for ffmpeg are the default DVD:

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/suse/bugs/114/cinelerra/ffmpeg-settings.jpg

I really don't understand what I'm missing or how I've managed to mess this up. Anybody with cinelerra experience have any ideas? I have the following installed:

cinelerra-2.1.5cv20110222-1.pm.27.13.x86_64
ffmpeg-0.8.4.git.20110927-1.1.x86_64

Thanks for any help you can give.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.