[opensuse] Gnome 3.2 - How can I completely disable Suspend?
I've downloaded and installed from the openSUSE-based Gnome 3.2 live disk.

Laptop model is Dell XPS M1330
Video is NVidia GeForce 8400M GS
Kernel ver is 2.6.37.6-0.7-default x86_64

1 - Nouveau driver TANKS when system goes to suspend. Comes back with black
screen and mouse pointer. Must ctrl-alt-backspace to reset X-server.

2 - NVidia driver repository driver ver 275.21 driver TANKS when system goes
to suspend. Desktop comes back, but is completely frozen except for the mouse
pointer. Must ctrl-alt-backspace to reset X-server.

3 - NVidia's latest driver ver 280.13 causes random lock-ups. Completely
unusable.

As I have been perusing forums for multiple distributions, I've found that
this laptop model apparently has issues with suspend.

How can I completely disable suspend?

Thank you,

Adam