Re: [opensuse] Firefox 7.0 on 11.4 - how to get mouseover URL back in status bar??
On 2011/10/01 20:24 (GMT-0500) David C. Rankin composed:

In FF 7.0 on 11.4, when I hover over a link, the URL displays in the bottom
of the browser window instead of in the normal bottom status bar. This is
horrible. The contrast of the URL in the bottom left corner of the active window
is barely noticeable. I need to figure out how to get this to display back in
the bottom status bar where I can see it. Here is a screenshot of the 7.0
display in the bottom of the window [10k]:

http://nirvana/dl/suse/bugs/114/firefox/address-not-in-status-bar.jpg

404

It used to display where the 'X' in the status bar is now. How do I fix
this?
What's the trick?

Maybe status-4-evar extension. I use it.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/