Re: [opensuse] Where is the package kdebase?
Hi;

Am Sat 24 Sep 2011 05:43:34 PM CEST schrieb Jose Thadeu Cavalcante <josethadeu@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

At this morning I saw a new update for KDE 4.7, but I noted that there is no
more the kdebase package. Since, I suppose, it is a essential package I do not
update KDE. So, kdebase is no more necessary or there is some delay in its
availability?

kdebase4 package only contained the folderview plasmoid so we obsoleted and removed it in favor of new plasmoid-folderview package.

Regards.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH