Re: fetchmail tip (was Re: [opensuse] Dovecot 2.0)
James Knott said the following on 09/23/2011 04:59 PM:
Anton Aylward wrote:
You could say its about 'delegation'.
You could say its about 'risk management'.

Forgot to mention, many of the users (including my boss) are not that
computer literate, so I have to keep things simple for them.

That's OK.
The ones who do use fetchmail are the sophisticated ones, they have mailboxes all over the place and consolidate; the 'dumb' ones just have the one mailbox

--
If a better system is thine, impart it; if not, make use of mine.
- Horace