[opensuse] Re: OpenMovieEditor
On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:33:38 +0100
eddie <eddieleprince@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I would be grateful if someone had a solution to this error or knew
where I could obtained copy of an rpm version preferably opensuse
version. I have come across a mandriva version but I couldn't make
that work either.
Hi
Here it is for the moment until it gets sr'd
http://pmbs.links2linux.org/download/home:/malcolmlewis/Multimedia_openSUSE_11.4/

Now you need to ensure the libquicktime you have installed is from the
packman repository, there are still some funnies in the build for
linking to it. I've tested it with a mov file and it works.

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 11.4 (x86_64) Kernel 2.6.37.6-0.7-desktop