Re: [opensuse] Re: OpenMovieEditor
On 09/22/2011 01:20 PM, Malcolm pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:33:38 +0100
eddie<eddieleprince@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thursday 22 Sep 2011 14:42:45 zGreenfelder wrote:
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:25 AM, eddie
<eddieleprince@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone heard of, used or know how to get a copy of
OpenMovieEditor? I have some mov files that I would like to edit
and I have problems with the video part of most of the other
programs. I would like to try openmovieeditor but cannot find an
opensuse version. Would appreciate any help.

a little google comes up with:
http://www.openmovieeditor.org/download.html

Open Movie Editor Packages for OpenSUSE are available through the
Packman Repositories.
(http://packman.links2linux.de/package/OpenMovieEditor)

No they are not. If you look at that page it clearly says "This package has no releases." and provides a link to http://openmovieeditor.sourceforge.net when the project resides.

--