Re: [opensuse] PDF in Firefox not working on 11.3
Philippe Andersson wrote:
I get this "blank page" behaviour from time to time as well. I've
noticed that if I force a reload of the page (e.g. press enter with the
cursor in the address bar), it usually then loads the PDF in the
embedded viewer.

Yes, I've experienced that behaviour too. And on older versions it will
sometimes load several pages and then they'll all 'white out', after
which they need to be individually reloaded.

But my symptoms this time are different. Reloading just produces the
same blank window.

I remember there was a time when I had to select the
open-in-the-application option instead of the open-in-the-plugin.
Perhaps I'll have to go back to that again for a while.