[opensuse] Re: PDF in Firefox not working on 11.3
  • From: JC Francois <jc.francois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:59:18 +0200

On 22/09/11 12:23, Dave Howorth wrote:
I have a problem with displaying PDF documents in Firefox in one
machine. It used to work but over the past week or two it has stopped.
When I click on a link to a PDF, I get a blank Firefox window. But if on
the original HTML page I right-click and Save Link As, it downloads and
saves the file just fine as it does if I download the file with wget.

In Firefox, check under Edit > Preferences > Applications and see what action is selected next to "PDF Document". Select "Always Ask" or "Use..." to invoke the tool that you are usually using to view PDF files.

/~jc