[opensuse] PDF in Firefox not working on 11.3
I have a problem with displaying PDF documents in Firefox in one
machine. It used to work but over the past week or two it has stopped.
When I click on a link to a PDF, I get a blank Firefox window. But if on
the original HTML page I right-click and Save Link As, it downloads and
saves the file just fine as it does if I download the file with wget.

Has anybody seen this type of behaviour recently, or can suggest methods
to investigate/fix it?

opensuse 11.3 64-bit, firefox 3.6.22, adobe reader 9.4. All up-to-date
from standard repositories.

Cheers, Dave

PS Very occasionally, it does display the PDF in the browser. I haven't
yet figured out what circumstances make it do that.