Re: [opensuse] what to put on a _small_ netbook
Hello,

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, Anton Aylward wrote:
Silviu Marin-Caea said the following on 09/21/2011 09:02 AM:
So the trick is to disable Nepomuk in KDE Desktop Configuration/Desktop
Search, then proceed to erase RPMs like kontact, kmail, kaddressbook,
libnepomuk/akonadi and reboot until those processes are not started anymore.

That seems to take out firefox, k3b and large amounts of KDE.

I use WindowMaker and use (seldom) firefox and quite often k3b.

$ rpm -qa '*epomuk*' '*akonadi*'
libakonadi4-4.6.0-4.7.1.x86_64
libakonadiprotocolinternals1-1.5.0-3.3.1.x86_64

I'm not quite sure if I broke a requirement though.

-dnh

--
Check it out, send me comments, and dance joyously in the streets,
-- Linus Torvalds announcing 2.0.27