Re: [opensuse] Dovecot 2.0
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:19:16 +0200
James Knott wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:
I also thought the dovecot docus were a little difficult and lacking,
but once I got the general dovecot concept, it's not at all that bad.
The dovecot wikis are very good for instance. I've got two dovecot
2.0 instances running, the second one as a regular mailserver (for
hosted customers). I'm using mysql for database, TLS, sieve and
quotas.

How do you get multiple users working? I can only get one. A 2nd
can't even log in.

I didn't do anything in particular :-)

All of my users are virtual, so userid, homedir, quota and password are
all stored in mysql.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.2°C)