Re: [opensuse] Dovecot 2.0
Per Jessen wrote:
I also thought the dovecot docus were a little difficult and lacking,
but once I got the general dovecot concept, it's not at all that bad.
The dovecot wikis are very good for instance. I've got two dovecot 2.0
instances running, the second one as a regular mailserver (for hosted
customers). I'm using mysql for database, TLS, sieve and quotas.
How do you get multiple users working? I can only get one. A 2nd can't even log in. I keep being asked for a new password. The same password works fine when I log into the computer as a user.