Re: [opensuse] Dovecot 2.0
James Knott said the following on 09/20/2011 07:00 PM:
BTW, I want to be able to use TLS and encrypted passwords. Thunderbird
complains about unencrypted passwords, but if I try to enable them, I
can't connect at all.

Get it working (on the LAN) with plain text first....

There also seems to be an issue with creating
folders. So far, I have been able to create one, 1, count 'em one. No
sent or drafts folders either.

With 1.2.x I found I needed namespaces to be able to deal with that.
No namesaces: no folders.
--
Tortoise: 'How many talking tortoises have you met?'
Brutha: 'I don't know.'