Re: [opensuse] Dovecot 2.0
David C. Rankin wrote:
My entire dovecot.conf is:

dict {
}

I'll have to give that a try
That's it. I think your issue must be something else. Make sure your stop/start dovecot after each update or it will refuse to provide access to mail.
Yep. I do that for every change to dovecot.conf.

BTW, I want to be able to use TLS and encrypted passwords. Thunderbird complains about unencrypted passwords, but if I try to enable them, I can't connect at all. There also seems to be an issue with creating folders. So far, I have been able to create one, 1, count 'em one. No sent or drafts folders either.

Lots of fun! :-(