Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird version
On 09/20/2011 06:22 AM, Bob Williams wrote:
The version of Thunderbird in the oS repositories is 3.1.14, but
Lightning doesn't work with this version. Apparently Tbird is up to
versions 6 or 7. What do people here use?

Bob

What version of oS are you using? I've got 11.3 and have downloaded
T-bird from the 11.3 repository and Lightning from Mozilla. I barely
know what I"m doing, so take this for what it's worth. Maybe you need to
refresh your repositories.

T-bird: 6.0.2
Lightning: 1.0b5

HTH,
Mark Z.

Long time lurker; first time delurking ;0)