Re: [opensuse] on-line update error
On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 07:58:09AM -0400, Carl Hartung wrote:
[ 8< ]
The system updated properly later in the evening, but if you'd like I'll
send you a log file to review. I'm a little busy and not exactly sure
what errors / text I'd be looking for.

Then either mirrorbrain cleaned up the database or you got redirected to
a different mirror. What exactly happened is only known by the logs.

It doesn't help to send me the logs as I'm not in charge with the
components doing the update work and therefore do not have the required
knowledge to interpret the logs. Please go down the bugzilla route.

Thanks!

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]