Re: [DIAGNOSED] Re: [opensuse] Howto repair - corrupt jpeg file - anything new out there?
Le 19/09/2011 20:50, David C. Rankin a écrit :

I don't see how the command line copy operation could have not waited
for the buffer to write to disk before copying the next image from the
SD card??

no idea, I use Dolphin

Anybody see how the multi-copy of files from the SD card via the
script snippets above could have induced the corruption? To me, (at

I once lost a hole bunch of jpeg files by an not really understood backup script. Ended with original files *and* backup files of size zero. I suspected a link loop, but found the problem too late to fix it :-(

least as of now) the culprit still looks like a bad filesystem on the
SD card. The card was reformatted shortly after this corruption issue,
but given the corruption, I just went back to a digikam download
direct from the camera rather than a copy from the SD card itself. I
haven't had a problem since. Perhaps another test is in order.

do't think this will make any good. If the file system is bad, it's bad everywhere

computer are sometime like men... unreliable

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music