Re: [opensuse] Chrome and RSS feed
On 10/09/11 17:17, Carl Hartung wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 17:11:09 +1000
Basil Chupin<blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the BBC as a RSS feed.

How trying here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

and see what shows up at the bottom? :-) .

BC
Thanks, Basil

The only RSS feed icon I see at the bottom links to
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10628494

None of the RSS feeds linked there display an RSS feed icon.

I'm not running Chrome, btw, just Firefox

In any case, I was just curious to see what Constant was seeing (or
'not seeing' in this case)

regards,

Carl

Aaah, but this is like the event in life where the old lady calls the police to report that a naked man is walking around in the apartment across the street from her, and when the police arrive they cannot see a naked man across the street. "Ah," she says, "but you can if climb on top of this wardrobe!" :-D .

If you go to the BBC home site - http://www.bbc.co.uk/ - as originally mentioned and go to the bottom where it states, "Can't find it? Try the *A* to *Z*". And when there type in "R" and look for RSS :-) . Just like falling off a log, really :-D .

(One would think that a site like BBS would get this sort of thing sorted out by now - but then, they are sacking many staff as they cannot pay to run themselves.......)

BC

--

Any experiment in life will be at your own experience.