Re: [opensuse] Chrome and RSS feed
On 10/09/11 16:52, Peter Nikolic wrote:
On Saturday 10 September 2011 07:03:03 Carl Hartung wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:18:45 +0700

Constant Brouerius van Nidek<cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would like to get the RSS feed for the BBC but Chrome everytime I
try, gives me following message and asks me to give the details for
the feed.

We could not find any RSS feed for this website

(http://www.bbc.co.uk)

This info after I am in the RSS feed page of the BBC and press the
RSS logo. It should automagically give me the feed address :(.
Hi Constant,

Can you please send a link for the "RSS feed page" at that website?

Thx!

Carl
There does not appear to be an RSS feed for that page in fact the BBC seem to
be lacking a lot of RSS feed that used to be there

Pete .

I have the BBC as a RSS feed.

How trying here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

and see what shows up at the bottom? :-) .

BC

--
Any experiment in life will be at your own experience.