Re: [opensuse] Re: (Dovecot is faster and supports multiple formats -- unlike Cyrus
On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 08:48 -0400, James Knott wrote:
Linda Walsh wrote:
Bingo!... That's a reason why I avoided 'Cyrus' like plague, and
why I moved to dovecot... Dovecot is
much better about handling multiple accesses. Dovecot IS
configurable to use 'Cyrus' format if someone *wants*
that format (i.e. moving from Cyrus).

I'm still working on this mail server, but I've been busy with other
things at work, so it's a "priority" low priority item. ;-) However, I
find the documentation to be a bit vague and fragmented, so Dovecot
appears to be more difficult to set up than UoW, which I had no problem
at all with.

Cyrus is *trivial* to configure on openSUSE.

What issues do you have? Or pop over to the very friendly and helpful
Cyrus list.
<http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Cyrus_Mailing_Lists#The_Lists>